Going on a ski trip is real fun for the entire family. To spend one or two perfect weeks in the snow, do not go skiing if you haven’t equipped yourself with a “survival kit”:
- Fireplace – Skiing will wake you and cheer you up, but as you’ll agree, a quality warming up afterwards is also required. See that the house or the apartment that you book for skiing has a fireplace where you can relax near the fire.
- Hot spiced wine – Continue warming up by making hot spiced wine after skiing. Many are those who claim that the smell of hot spiced wine is the first thing to come to their mind when thinking of winter so don’t miss it yourself. Let the children only smell it and give them an aromatic tea instead.
- Cinnamon – Another great sensation for your nose. Put some cinnamon on your cookies, add it to the pancakes and enjoy ski winter wonderland.
- Gloves, hat, scarf – “Woolly trio” for skiing. Whether your criteria for buying woolen accessories is the latest fashion or functionality, do not go skiing without them.
- Skis or sleigh – Obvious? Yes, we admit it is, but it is also necessary.
So get your equipment, and find a house or an apartment with a fireplace here.