Croatia has numerous islands, charming coastal towns and lovely cities
which make it difficult to choose a place for vacation. If you still cannot
decide which place to go this summer, don’t miss our top 5 destinations on the Adriatic coast.
1. Hvar island is popular destination not only in summer,
but in spring as well as 2700 sunny hours a year have earned it a status
of the sunniest Croatian island. Whether your idea for vacation is to
relax or to spend some active time, Hvar island will make all your
wishes come true
2. Korčula island is known for its unspoilt nature, crisp clean sea and
for its globally renowned wine and olive oil production. Island’s rich
history is visible in Korčula town, which is called “little Dubrovnik”
because of its beauty.
3. Because of its mile long beaches, Makarska rivijera is
one of the most beautiful parts of the Adriatic coast. Small towns along
the coast of this riviera are the most popular destinations for
relaxing family vacation.
4. Zadar rivijera, a pearl of the north Dalmatia, is known for its small towns full of
rich history and culture. Clean sea and nearby Krka and Plitvice
national parks make it an ideal destination for everyone who wants to
enjoy natural beauties of Croatia.
5. As an island of salt and sheep cheese that won many awards worldwide, Pag
is a must visit destination for all gourmets. Apart from gastronomy Pag
is also known as the island of fun, with many sand and pebble beaches
that are ideal for relaxing and quiet holiday.